November 8, 2010

Things I say as a Mom...

that I NEVER realized I would have to say......

"Don't sit on your sister's head, she can't breathe."

"No, we don't want to smell your feet. Yes, I realize they really stink - we still really don't want to smell them!"

"You need to wipe better."

"Why don't you have panties on?"

"Don't ask strangers to smell your feet."

"Don't lick your wounds - this is a thing your dad said to be funny and it wasn't, and he isn't, and it isn't! Just don't ever lick yourself."

5 comments:

Summer said...

How about, "Yes, you have to wear panties to your friends house."

Our lives are humbling.

Michelle said...

Love it!!!!

My fave is "no, you can't marry your brother or your dad, sorry honey"

Unknown said...

Haha.

Gena said...

I can't think of a funny quote, but I let my son eat off of the floor and play with big scissors. I never thought either of those would ever happen.

Heather said...

Speaking of panties...I told Jo to zip her jeans this morning...and she said, it's okay, I have on 3 pairs of panties. Really??????? Why in the world? Crazy kids! I guess I should be happy she's wearing them, huh? haha