August 20, 2010

School Daze

I remember second grade vividly. A boy named Russel gave me a necklace for Valentine's Day. Also a boy named Michael pooped his pants. Maybe that's all the "vivid" memories I have, which might be a good thing.

Lily,
I hope your 2nd grade year is filled with wonderful memories, minus the poop. And, I would also prefer you not talk to any boys, at all. Let's just skip Valentine's for the next 15 years or so. If a boy gives you anything, hide it from your dad.
Love, Mom


(Toe point courtesy of Lesley Proctor Photography. Landscaping courtesy of Damon Johnson Lawn Care. Not the real guy who does it for living in Edmond, I'm talking about the one that lives with me and hates lawn care.)


I don't remember Pre-K. Not even sure we had Pre-K when I was a kid, and i terneed owt juzt fyne!
Addy,
I hope your Pre-K year is filled with fun and excitement, and if you learn something along the way that's cool too. Just don't point and stare when the kid next to you starts eating the glue. With 240 glue sticks floating around your class, it's bound to happen.
Love, Mom

Toe point courtesy of Cailey Marie.





I love you my sweet girls! No sad tears here, you're right where GOD wants you to be and I am blessed and thankful that you're healthy and wonderfully made.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

you make me laugh and i love your girls!!

Mandy said...

I love those girls!