August 11, 2010

Recipes NOT approved by Weight Watchers


I struggled with a title for this blog post, options were...

Wanna die sooner than expected?

Sticks to your ribs & your rear!

Leapin' Lizards it's Stuffed Turtles


I gave up.

Please note: I haven't tried these, and I WON'T! I just saw them and had to share.

To make your own Stuffed Turtles all you need to do is...

1. Take handmade ground beef patties, top with sharp cheddar cheese, wrap in a bacon weave.

2.Next step, add hot dogs as the heads and legs with slits for toes and tail.

3. Place on an oven rack, covered loosely with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees.

4. Eat

5. Vomit

6 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That is HILARIOUS! We've made a Bacon Explosion before but never have seen the turtles!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That is HILARIOUS! Never seen those before, although we have made Bacon Explosion!

Summer said...

I hate to admit this but I would totally eat that....and love it.

Gena said...

I love step 5.

Alyssa said...

I'm disgusted by the pictures! Never, never make that.

Tara At The Sideshow said...

These are hilarious. My boys would LOVE these! They are turtle obsessed.