November 2, 2009

BOOtylicious

What happened to little stuffed duck costumes? Really, I ask you, where has the time gone?

My 6 year wanted to be a rock star. (Insert crocodile tear drops.) Despite my tears they were cute! My little rock star and my monarch butterfly!





Here's the sugary sweet candy-filled smiles from BFF'S Addy & Cailey.

Here my sweet girls are with two of the adorable Crawford sisters....Reagan & Delanie



Oh and here's another sister Jillian. (I didn't get one with the baby Kenley. Wow, 4 girls! Can you imagine? I can NOT!)


This picture makes my stomach hurt. Not just hurt. More like, lay in my bed in the fetal position and bawl my eyes out kinda hurt. Yeah that describes it.



Yet another gut wrenching shot. They look old...TOO old! Gothic/cheerleader pre-teen looking old. I think I need a drink.



Speaking of gut wrenching. This shot of DJ and Dan "The Man" Proctor makes me rethink everything I believed in from 1981-1989. SCARY!!!!

And last, but not least, the Nerdalicious trio....Kate, Re & Me!


We're bringing a trendy, chic look to nerds everywhere. (Please note if you knew me during my true NERD years, you know the red rimmed glasses wearing, permed hair scrunching, french horn playing, peg-legged jean wearing days.... please don't comment. Really, please don't. Trust me, I was humiliated enough by just typing that sentence!)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

yea, i couldn't do four girls!
dan the man? huh? let's not say that in front of him!
and we are some cute nerds!!

kj said...

That's his rock star name! Did he not tell you that? HA HA ; )