June 9, 2010

This kid turned 4...back in April

Miss Addy Irene turned 4 back on April 10th. Yeah....I'm a little behind. (She doesn't have a scrapbook either. Go figure.)

I was pleased with the Strawberry Shortcake theme only cuz I adore the way Adz says strawberry...it's a bit British and comes out Straw-burry...luv it.

Check out the adorable Cake Pops below. Thanks to these fine folks at Cake Pop Castle!
This kid has WAY too many friends which means she got WAY too many gifts.
Life size Hello Kitty doll...luv her. I would totally sleep with this over sized kitty if I could get away with it. (Yeah, okay...I tried and DJ pulled it out of the bed. She's just so darn lovable!)

I highly doubt I will ever see this take place again. It's like a rare solar eclipse that I just happened to capture on camera, Daddy putting eye make-up on her. I am, however, totally impressed with his form on holding the eye shadow brush, geeze maybe he can give me some lessons. (I wonder if he knows how to french braid hair? What other hidden talents does this boy have?)

After her "friend" party and then the family party at the Rib Crib she was trying hard to hide her feeling of utter victory. She successfully was able to pull off the "Day of Addy" by getting almost every toy she had seen on TV for the past 6 months, eating 7 popsicles at her own birthday party, no one told her no all day, she got multiple tattoos, a personal make-up artist, and she got to run around all day with people catering to her every need. Victory it is, kid. VICTORY!

Luckily her reign lasted for less than 24 hours until we all snapped out of it! Those coveted toys were soon taken hostage and she had the chance to earn them back on good behavior. Ah, reality. REALITY!

2 comments:

Gena said...

Oh my goodness, she got a haul. Hey, off the subject but I can't wait to see your husband in my master bathroom...with Erick....DEMOLISHING! Ok, sorry. I just love your husband.

Kayla said...

That makeup picture is adorable. So sweet.