May 21, 2010

The Tin Man

I love this man, he has a heart of GOLD, but the rest of his insides are steel. Solid steel. He loves junk food. Candy, chips, doughnuts, honey buns...you name it, he loves it. Which would explain why he eats things like.....

Spicy Potato Stix from the DOLLAR TREE! (Just the fact that he buys food from that store should raise a red flag.)

The slogan on the bag reads "Idy says HO!" WOW...with a advertising slogan like that I was shocked to see them on the shelf at Dollar Tree. Shocked. (eyes rolling)
The first step is admitting you have a problem dear.
"Idy says denial!"

3 comments:

Kayla said...

HAHA!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

LOL...I always wondered who bought the food there...so funny!

Michelle said...

David is the same way. Growing up he loved to eat Allsup's(a gas station/convenient store in NM) burritos, fried burritos that is :)

I will say as of late these things have started to catch up with him... he has had to start watching it, or he gets sick. I usually remind him he brought it on himself, I'm so nice.

A couple of weeks ago he consumed 5 donuts because he didn't want them to "waste". I was appalled. Thank goodness he still plays basketball a few times a week!