September 14, 2009

She played!

She didn't get a goal. She didn't run faster than everyone else. She didn't lay in the middle of the field and kick and scream. She played!

She shed a few tears, but thanks to Coach Lesley she was able to stay out there and run with her team. She did GREAT!

My dad always says it's like watching field mice run around out there...maybe field mice with pig tails and hair bows. Is there such a thing?
This picture sums up the emotions of this team! They are so darn cute though, how can you not want to cheer for them? (Although my child doesn't like me to cheer for her, it causes her to burst into tears! It's a wonderful feeling really.)
You haven't seen the end of these Sassy Sisters....2009 State Champs here we come!
(Editors note: I stole these pictures from facebook, ie: Tara & Nicole's pages. Why? Because my camera cord is gone, buying a new one today!)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I can't wait to see how Zane does. We may play against you all!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

I just love that last picture. Katie and Chenna talking fashion. Addi and Kadence staring off into space. Kinley and Reese chattin it up. Cailey asleep. Molley looking pitiful for making her stand there. We have quite the crew!! But boy has it been fun!!

Summer said...

my kids would gouge their own eyes out if lesley told them to. they love that woman.