October 17, 2008

Wrestle Mania

Forget the WWE....



From the age of about 16 months my husband has taught our girls to wrestle. They love it! The other night we told Lily we could have "Wrestle Mania" on Friday night and we could dress up. When I picked her up today, the first thing she was "Mom it's Friday...Wrestle Mania is tonight!!" (So much for her forgetting!)



Let me introduce you to the characters....




In the left corner "Shake your booooty" and in the right corner, weighing in at 47.5 pounds, "Shine Star!"



"Mommy of Mayhem"




"The Coach-n-ator" (I wanted him to be named the Hairy Hulk-n-ator, but he didn't like it!)




I promise I didn't use illegal substances while pregnant....I'm not sure about Damon's mom though, she may have!!!




Let out the rage Addy!!!






9 comments:

Holly said...

can you please reenact this when i take your portraits? =)

this is real family fun!

Lesley said...

you all are so fun! i love you guys!

ME said...

I especially love DJ's shin guards and the picture of him in the fetal position. You are such a fun mom!

DeeDee said...

so cute! We are big into wrestling over here too. That was one of the biggest things I missed while pregnant. I wasn't able to wrestle with Caleb.

I can still take him now, but it takes a lot of work. He is so strong. I wont be able too much longer.

Nicole said...

this is sooo hilarious!!! Love it!!!

jenn b said...

that is soooo funny, the first thing i noticed was the pink shinguards!

The Seat House said...

That must be where Syd got "shake your booty"! She says it all the time. Also, Sydnee told me today "Maybe addy will have a party and i go to it and gabe can't come" Gabe has been going to lots of parties and she feels left out! Just so you know... ha!

Gena said...

That is so funny. I'm guessing the grey blanket is the mat? The mama looks way too fancy for a real wrestling match. And she has all her teeth.......

Michelle said...

Too cute Karen, your girls will cherish these matches in years to come:)
~M